Plan Your Visit
Visit the George Washington Masonic National Memorial today for an inspiring and memorable experience!
Hours of Operation
The Memorial is now open on Monday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday (closed on major holidays).
Tour times: 9:30 a.m., 11:00 a.m., 1:30 p.m., & 3:30 p.m. Advance reservations are required
Admission is $20 per person. Photo ID required. Children aged 12 and under are admitted to the Memorial for free, and must be accompanied by an adult.
Virtual Tour Option: Please use our Virtual Tour to see what the Memorial has to offer.
The Memorial is Private Property, and the Memorial Association reserves the right to refuse admission to anyone.
- Proper Attire Required
- Eating, Drinking, and Smoking Prohibited
- Jogging, Exercising, Skateboarding, and Rollerblading Prohibited
- Backpacks, Strollers, and Baby Carriages must be checked
- Animals Prohibited, except Service Animals
- Commercial Photography Prohibited on Memorial Property
- Videorecording and Filming Prohibited on Memorial Property