How to Use Virtual Tours with Oculus Quest
You can now experience our Virtual Tours in immersive VR using an Oculus Quest or Oculus Quest 2 headset.
- Power up your Oculus Quest, and put it on.
- Connect your headset to WiFi, if it’s not already.
- On the Home Screen, select Browser:
- Visit gwmemorial.org, and navigate to our Virtual Tours under Plan Your Visit. Then select a space you’d like to explore.
- When the space has loaded, it should display a large “Enter VR” button that looks like this:
- Select the Enter VR button to activate virtual reality mode.
- Select the circles on the floor to move around by using the trigger buttons:
- If seated, you may wish to use the thumbsticks to rotate your viewpoint.
- When you are done exploring one space, click the Menu button on your controller to exit and select another area.